9.24.2007

Whitestone

Whitestone was beautiful and a great time for us to spend time together. A minister and his wife built this place as a place to get away and enjoy the beauty of God.. and that is truly what we did. Well along with eating wedding cake and sharing anniversary presents :) I made JR a book of pictures and memories of our first year together (a new tradition of the Isham family, kind of like a yearbook funny enough ha) and he got me a message at the resort... which was AMAZING! Thank you sweetie!






2 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you all had a good time despite all of the misfortune! It is so beautiful there!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

How was the cake? Absolutely disgusting? Is it wierd that mine in my freezer tempts me every time I get a sweet tooth? Ha. :) Love you!