10.20.2008

Wonderful visit with my mom and sister

We had a great weekend with Mom and Rachel. They got here on Thursday night and we had Chili for dinner and then just relaxed. Friday JR and I had to work but once we got off we went to the Olive Garden and then went to look around at Babies R Us and the Pottery Barn! It was so much fun to get ideas and of course made us even more eager to find out what little baby isham is so that we can start buying! We also went to Motherhood Maternity to get some things. Again I am not really at the place where I need to wear the maternity clothes yet, however I did need a bella band so that I can still wear my pants even though now I cant button them!!!! We got some basics- new stretchy jeans, shirts, and a dress.

Check out this blast into the future.......

Isnt that hilarious? Yes pretty sure this is my new dress with a pillow stuck inside so we could see what I will be looking like in 6 months. I am not going to lie it kindof scares me haha! Of course I have always known that this was the process of having a baby and being pregnant, but looking down at my HUGE belly just brought all of that to a whole new reality :)

I made JR do it too so we could see what he would look like and also told him to plan on wearing it around a LOT once I really do get that big. I mean thats what a good husband is supposed to do right ha???And here is Cici so happy with her sparkling Paris shirt. So glad you liked it mom! And thank you for making the never-ending journey to see us! We love you guys :)


Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Too cute!! :) Too bad its not the same season that I was Preggo, I would send you all of my clothes!! But they r summer and fall! :(
Can't wait to see what baby Isham is!! yay not to much longer!

Tara said...

I love the dress! So cute! Yes, just wait until your belly really does get out there, it feels 10x bigger than it looks since your skin is so stretched out you can barely move. Ha! It is all so worth it though.