10.21.2008

Marsha's baby shower

Last night I had the chance to go and shower Mrs. Marsha Turley for the soon arrival of her baby girl Parker Sophia. We all had such a great time and Marsha is just too dang cute!
Little Parker's bootie is going to look so cute in those :)

The goodies I made for her






And to save making another post to show them off here are some more things I made for Missy to give her friend's new little girl Reagan-- on its way to ya Mish! I just love the colored burp clothes I found at Target.. it adds so much!


Lindsey signature

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I hate I missed the shower...your stuff is so cute! I love the colored burp cloths.

Tara said...

The burp cloths are adorable!

Unknown said...

Lindsey,
My word for you is vibrant, so how about,
" Vibrant MONOGRAMS by Lindsey ". Different fonts and colors of course. Just a thought. Loved the Paris pictures. Could you send me one of the tower at night. I have an idea for it. Vibrant just describes you from birth to forevermore.
Love to Ya'll,
Aunt Debbie

secarden said...

tell the truth lindsey ... have you already monogrammed boy and girl items for your baby?

the pre-planner in you must be going crazy

haha love u 3 - sis