10.24.2008

Many a celebrations in Nashville!

Today I am headed to Nashville! It really seems like forever since I have seen all of my college friends and actually is has been since June so that is forever ha! We are having a double baby shower for Natalie and Jessie who are both expecting girls in late December/early January. AND we are having a wedding celebration weekend for Miss Tiffany who will be getting married in just 3 weeks. I cannot wait to celebrate with all of you.. AND introduce you to Pregnant Lindsey too :)
Natalie and little Addie inside
Jessie and I, both not pregnant ha, but I promise to get a picture of us both pregnant this time!!
Tiffany and her fiance Michael



Lindsey signature

3 comments:

Tara said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time this weekend! Cant wait to see all of the pics. Jessie is so excited.

Abby said...

Hi - you don't know me, but I'm Heather White's cousin and I happened upon your blog through her's. Anyway, I was checking out your crafty ideas and came upon your designs for Micah Akin - and I know Kari! Her sister, Blair, and I went to college together and were sorority sisters. So random when you're checking out someone else's blog and find someone you know. Such a small world ;) Just thought I would share. Anyway, I blog over at www.babblingabby.blogspot.com. Come visit if you want! I had a baby in June, so I can relate to the new mommy-ness. It's the best!

secarden said...

well dayum you know i wanna hug ya oh well maybe next time you are in town we can meet up or if i ever make it out of this town and past knoxville you know i'm wake forest bound atleast by april 2009

:-)
-sis