10.31.2008

Business Debut!

Well it is as official as it gets now. Thank you so much to everyone who racked their brains with me to think of a good name. I went back and forth on several of them and they either had already been used before or I was just afraid it was a bit too cutsey, ya know? ha. Anyways I have decided to stick with the name that I knew would always be classy and would go with whatever way I decide to take my business. Tomorrow at our seminary's craft and bake sale I will be setting up a table to get my name out there.. dont you love the business cards too! Thanks Jen :)

Feel free to check out my website and also share it with your friends. You can expect many more new items coming your way soon! www.justlindseycreations.blogspot.com

Thank you in advance for all of your support! I love creating new things for you :)


Lindsey signature

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Cute!

Tara said...

Good luck Lindsey! You are so talented and I know you are about to be VERY busy with your new business venture! Love the name...

Anonymous said...

i like it!!