10.22.2008

My business

So as my blogging family already knows, I have been contemplating putting my craftiness out to the public as a business for awhile now. Well I have a great opportunity to get a lot of contacts next weekend at our school's craft and bake sale so I have decided to go for it! I was hoping to be more prepared than I am at this point, but it really has snuck up on me as I now have about 5 days left to work on things, since I will be out of town this weekend. My plan is to just print off pictures of all the things that I have done and can do and just take orders from people, because I wont actually be able to personalize them on site anyways. With all of that said.. I need a name for the business!!! I have business cards that I plan to print off and hand out as well as making a website for everyone to be able to view as well. I have been asking around and running about a 1000 things through my head and I really just cant decide.. yes I am sometimes indecisive ha!

So I would like for my blogging friends to help me out please! Please either give me a yay for one of the ones that has already been thrown out there listed below, or give me an idea of your own! To make it a fun game, if you come up with my winning idea then I will make something special just for you, personalized of course :) I am going for something catchy and cutsey, mainly for baby gifts, something including a uniqueness about me hopefully and of course not hard to remember.

I have to finalize it by lets say Tuesday so I can print off the business cards and such. Whew can I do it??? :)

Names already suggested:

Just Lindsey
You are my sunshine
Doodlebug
Silly Willy
Momma's Monograms
Polka Dot Queen



Lindsey signature

22 comments:

The Rue Family said...

I like Sweet Pea Gifts or something using sweet pea... OR Lindseydoodles.. hehe I think that is cute!! I'll get back to ya with more!

The Rue Family said...

LoveBug Monograms

Unknown said...

I love Momma's Monograms b/c you will always be momma to all of us! :) However I think something like "Babygrams" and then in small print under it say something like "specially made for your sweet bundle of joy" I don't know...just a thought! HA!

Leah F said...

Tough decision, Lindsey! I like the suggestion of LoveBug Monograms...that is really cute! Now you have inspired me to come up with a name for my crafts:-)

Maranda said...

Okay Lindsey, I have been thinking all day and I think you need to use the word SEW as so like Sew Unique Creations or Sew Cute Creations. I even think that Lindsey's Sew Cute Creations is cute!

Anonymous said...

How about "Mini Monograms" just a though since it is mainly baby things

Anonymous said...

Momma's Mini Monograms

Anonymous said...

I like LoveBug Monograms & Silly Willy. Just Lindsey is cute too. When are you going to start making snazzy bows??? Or monogrammed pony tail buttons? :) love ya, ct

Anonymous said...

Polka Dot Creations
Polka Dot Princess
Made for you
Embroid Me

Ashlee said...

I like Lindsey's Lovies!

Wadsworth Family- said...

I love trying to come up with these kinds of things; here are a few of my idea's:

Sunshine Stitches
Hometown Threads
Personally Precious
Uniquelly Yours
Angelic Artistry

Hope this helps! Amanda

Kimberly said...

Lots of great ideas! I am glad you are venturing out. I tagged you on my blog so check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

A Needle Sewing Thread
Heart and Sew
Lindsey's Stitches
Lindsey's Threads
Sewnly for You

Anonymous said...

I pretty much like "Silly Willy"

Tara said...

These are all great ideas! Here are a few that I came up with...

Sew What
Sew So Sweet
Sewing So Sweet
Lindsey's little Stitches

Anonymous said...

Your favorite brother suggests
big, bulky, burly, collossal, commodius, crowded, enormous, extensive, gigantic, heavy duty, hefty, humongous, jumbo, massive, super collossal, thundering, vast, whopping
....belly crafts and creations
just throwin that out there

secarden said...

Type A Stitches

secarden said...

3 Strand designs

Unknown said...

Doodlebug Designs or Baby Blessings...all the ideas sound wonderful though (especially Caitlin's)

Anonymous said...

So many good ones friend. Just thought I would throw another one out there...cutsey creations!
Jordan

The Walker Family said...

I think Just Lindsey is simple, cute, and classy...and is applicable for no matter what kind of business this grows into. :-)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I want to win! I say.... RUMPELSTILTZKIN