10.10.2007

Can we say boredom?

I know, I know... just go along with me please. It has been a long boring week at work and it is only Wednesday!!! :(

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom liked Lindsey and Christen came from my dad Chris :)

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No

3. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I could only dream of being friends with me!

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
No, lost those when I was younger I think.

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Only if someone was threatening to vomit on me if I didn't.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Smart Start!

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
The only shoes that I own that are tied are my tennies and they never come untied :)

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
sometimes

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Sweet Cream with Strawberries from Marble Slab

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hmmmm, that's a tough one. Their eyes probably. You can tell a lot by a person's eyes.

12. RED OR PINK?
Tough.. but RED

13. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Cant answer that b/c I miss too many :(

14. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Oh yes please! I don't get nearly enough mail these days!

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
red skirt and black shoes

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
sandwich and chips

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Pandora Radio

18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Go Big Orange :)

19. FAVORITE SMELLS?
home cooked meal

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
a student asking about chapel.. go figure

22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
COLLEGE FOOTBALL

23. HAIR COLOR?
Bleach Blonde

24. EYE COLOR?
Blue

25. FAVORITE FOOD?
That's a tough one - I like it all :)

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Give me a happy ending every time.

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Minority Report

28. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
black

29. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!

30. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses

No comments: