9.08.2008

8 week ultrasound

Today we had our first doctor's appointment and it was AMAZING! We just love our doctor, Dr. Holton, AND we got to hear baby Isham's heartbeat so of course that was something we had wanted to hear for so long. It was 143 beats per minute strong and I am measuring right where we had expected with a due date of April 22nd. As you can see from the ultrasound picture the baby has grown quite a bit in the last 2 weeks since our last ultrasound (pic here). We will go back in 4 weeks for our next appointment and until then just continue to ask for your prayers for Baby Isham. God is so good!


Lindsey signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big head and a strong heart... what a great combination! ;)

Thanks for catching this special moment on tape and sharing it with us!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

Yea!!! I know you must be so excited!!! I remember how it felt to hear that for the first time. And don't worry...it gets better every time. That's the first thing my dr. does when i go into my appointments and I look forward to it every time!

The Raymonds said...

So I'd be the one to post on how amazing twins are even though you're just having one. I heard the Dr saying thank God for small miracles- but I would have to say that I couldn't imagine just having 1! Love ya girl...so glad baby Isham is doing well!

Tara said...

I was always amazed by how fast the heart would beat! They always had to reassure me that it was normal. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Brandi said...

So GLAD everything is going WEll!! 8 weeks was when I found out I was Preggers with Brylee!! Goes to show you everyone is soooo different :) I will keep thinking about you guys and your lil sweet pea everyday!

Love ya girl!

Leah F said...

Dr. Holton is great--I was there yesterday as well, and thought I might bump into you, but I didn't. Isn't the ultrasound amazing? God is knitting together a little miracle, and we have amazing technology that allows us to see that in action! Hope you are feeling well.