9.06.2008

Duke Football

Well it definitely wasnt an SEC football game that we were used to but we still had fun! We had been dying to get to watch some college football so we decided to head over to the Duke game on Saturday to cheer on Coach Cutcliff and the Blue Devils. We were so thankful to get tickets from a long time Roane County friend, Wes Pickell, who is working for the team... thanks Wes and Ashley! The devils did very well but had a tough loss against Northwestern. I am honestly beginning to wander if we should start cheering for the team we want to lose since both weekends so far our teams have lost :((



Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Wes and Ashley said...

Ha... its definately not an SEC game! I think I was in shock the first time I saw the stadium. We're glad all three of yall could make it though. It was good to see you. I told Wes, I realize that I don't really know you, but from reading your blog all the time I feel like I do! If yall want to come back for any more games let us know. Wes usually has an extra parking pass that you can have so you don't have to use too much of what little energy you have over these next few months!