9.04.2008

Benjamin Jackson Walker








Benjamin Jackson Walker was born Sunday, August 31st at 5:30pm. Amy went into labor Saturday night and they went to the hospital that night at 8:30pm. JR, Natalie, Kelsey and I went to the hospital right after church and meet up with Autumn and Corey and Amy's entire family. We waited... and waited... and waited :) By 5:00pm they realized that Jackson was too big for Amy to have naturally and therefore even after full blown labor, she would need to have a c-section. Everything went well with the surgery and 9 pound 6 ounce Jackson was born!!!!


Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Sweet Amy looks so scared in that one picture!! Ha - bless her heart. If they told me I had to push a watermelon out my nostril I'd be terrified too....same thing. What a big boy! Let me know how that goes for you, Mom. If you survive, I'll consider having one, one day. Ha. ;)