9.23.2008

2nd anniversary




Today is our 2nd anniversary!!! Man it is crazy to think that we have already been married 2 years. This year has created a lot of memories for us together and will definitely be one that we wont forget. From lots of UT football, to Isham Christmas traditions, to welcoming our first nephew into the world as well as 3 of our best friend's babies, and now looking forward to welcoming our own child into the world... whew what a year :) God has continued to bless our family. It has by no means been an easy road, but He continues to amaze us with His abounding grace to us. JR, thank you for being such an amazing husband to me! There is no doubt that you continue to love me more and more every single day and I am so thankful. I am so grateful that you are the one I get to spend the rest of this life with! This next year will be one of many new changes for us, but I have no doubt that with God's help we will prevail together. I love you!

We will be celebrating our anniversary on our trip out West that is in just 2 short weeks! I cannot wait to have a nice long trip exploring the world with my hubby :)

Watch this video montage to get our 2nd year of marriage in review:
A special thank you to the Looney's for letting me use their wedding music in the montage.. and Tom the wonderful singer that you hear :)

Lindsey signature

7 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary.

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I know that this coming year will be one of the best!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Happy Anniversary Ishams! Where's the love to Tom? :)

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more happy years!!!

Anthony said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's hoping you guys have many more blessed years ahead of you!