9.18.2008

Good old fashion Corntoss

These past few weeks we have had a Corntoss league for intramurals. Leigh, Abby and I made up the girl team Carter and it was so much fun! I obviously cannot play any contact intramurals anymore so I was thankful that we started this new game this year. All of those TN tailgates paid off I think too :)
Just trying to get that beanbag in the hole!
Abby's killer wind up
Leigh loved to get low and shoot from the hip!
We ended the league on Tuesday, but here is everyone that played. Great job to everyone!!!


Lindsey signature

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

We missed being part of corntoss!! I miss all of you guys a ton!

Unknown said...

aw, lindsey...you'll have to sit the bball season out this year! unless you just stand in one spot on the court and they chunk the ball to you for you to shoot..that is always an option:)

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Corntoss? That's a new one on me... :)