8.29.2008

Introducing Baby Isham

Yesterday we had the chance to meet our baby for the first time! We went to the pregnancy support center to get our first ultrasound at 6 weeks and what a blessing it was to find out everything is nice and healthy!!! The little diamond is so very small right now and it is just amazing to think that you and I both started out as that small as well. We were able to see the flicker of the heartbeat and I just cried like a baby! We are so thankful for the services of the pregnancy support center so that we could see it this early. It is going to be amazing to watch it grow knowing that it started out so very small! We also continue to thank God for His many blessings and for His hand of protection on our child even now.
see the diamond ring shape? well the baby is the diamond part and the ring is the yolk sack which is where the baby gets its nutrients
this is the zoomed out picture.. look how VERY small :)


Lindsey signature

10 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

oh yea!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! That is so great you were able to get an ultrasound so early. God is so good!
Love you guys,
CT

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! I prayed for you yesterday that everything would be great. Now it my turn! :o)

jen grady

LL said...

Yay for Baby Isham!!! Many blessings

xoxo--Lesley

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Yeah! Baby Isham is beautiful! ;)

Casey said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! This is such an exciting time!!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I just got back from FL and saw this!!! I am so excited for you guys! You all are in for the time of your lives! You all are so adorable to surprise everyone the way you did! Great work! I love Mimi's reaction! SO ADORABLE! I hope the early stages of pregnancy are going well for you and I will start praying for baby Isham and parents right away! Congrats again!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

We are so excited for you guys! We will keep you guys and baby Isham in our prayers, we know first hand that prayers indeed work! Baby Isham is very lucky to be coming into this world with your two as his/her guides. Much love, Josh, Tanya & Trence

Tara said...

Lindsey,
I hadn't checked your blog in a week or two...and missed so much! AAGH!!!! How exciting!!!

I loved the video of how you told JR, the prayer that you prayed (we did the same thing after finding out!), and the ultrasound pictures! I will be looking forward to seeing your updates each Wed.

Continuing to pray for a healthy pregnancy- Congrats again! We are thrilled for you!!!