8.05.2008

Getting ready for the babies!

As I have shared before, my two very best friends here in NC are pregnant! AND due at the end of this month!!! I am so very excited for my sweet friends and hope that the babies do come soon!

On Saturday Amy and I got everything together for Jackson's nursery. She was on the ball with cleaning and had all of his laundry done so it was easy to put everything in place! It definitely makes it feel more real for me that he is coming soon with his room all done.. and I know momma Amy and Daddy BJ feel the same way :)







Then on Sunday I went to a shower for Jordan and sweet Lily Lewis! Andria Knight and Paige Craft did such a great job and it was so fun to shower her with lots of PINK! Brandi, Paige, Stephanie, Jordan and II could not pass up this cute little onsie... it is so perfect for HOT momma Jo :)
The diaper wreath that I made for her. And dont be too depressed b/c it was SO easy! Jordan actually taught me how to do them :)
And this is the picture board that Jordan special ordered for Lily's nursery. She has it all decorated so beautifully so I just took fabric from the fabric she had already used and made her something to show off all of her pretty pictures!




Aunt Lindsey is so excited about her soon to be new nephew and niece!!!! If you cant already tell :)

Lindsey signature

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Listen, I wasn't about to let my son come into this world without everything ready! I want him to have a cozy, sweet room to come home to. THANK YOU sooo much for your help. You are just superb!! I love you Linds!!