8.08.2008

Lily Elisabeth Lewis

Lily Elisabeth Lewis arrived yesterday, August 7, 2008 at 8:41 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs and 7 oz and measured 20 in. in length. She is so beautiful!!! Jordan did amazing and was a true champ... and do you see how good she looks after it all? Haha well if you cant.. she looked amazing! We were so blessed to be there for Lily's arrival. It never ceases to amaze me when I see a child born at the true miracle of life that God gives to us as a gift of a child. JR and I were blessed to watch Michael and Jordan throughout the whole process of Lily's arrival. Their faith in the midst of months of trying without conceiving, their prayers for her while she was being formed in the womb, and then the celebration of her life just moments after they welcomed her into the world. God is so good!!

I have more pictures on my camera but I left it with mom and dad so I will post them once they come home :)


Lindsey signature

No comments: