8.15.2008

Church Soccer Camp

Oh what a crazy yet fun week this has been. Classes have started, both of our jobs are at peak time AND we had soccer camp at church every night this week... hence the reasons why I havent had the chance to post much :)

Soccer Camp has been a lot of fun! At Union View instead of a typical Vacation Bible School, we incorporate everything around bringing kids in to play soccer and therefore getting the chance to share Jesus with them. JR and I are both coaches (I am with the little ones and he with the big kiddos) and even though we really have no clue much about the actual sport itself, we have been able to love on plenty of kids and that has been so much fun! Enjoy this montage of the last 2 nights of camp... tonight is the final night!!



Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

It looks like you guys are having a great week! Soccer camp, such a great idea! But like you, I would be lost. I know NOTHING about soccer!