8.26.2008

Reactions to the Baby News

We are so thankful that this past weekend we were able to go home and share our exciting news with our family face to face. You know me, the video queen, I caught ALL of their reactions on video so that I could share them with you and one day share them with our child. It was 8 long days from when we found out until when we got to go home.. so of course I couldnt keep the secret from all my friends that long and you will see their reactions as well :)

Thank you everyone for your excitement and the joy that you are sharing with us. We do ask that you pray for Baby Isham as he/she is 6 weeks now and obviously very early in the development. This is the main reason why we decided to go ahead and share the news as opposed to waiting until we were past the miscarriage risk stage because we knew that we wanted our friends and family to be praying for our child even now. We continue to be overwhelmed by God's goodness and know that this is not our child, but His, and we are just so grateful that He is entrusting us as the parents! Thank you in advance for your prayers :)

Also make sure to vote on your favorite reaction!!!!



9 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

I'm a big fan of Mimi's reaction!!! :o)

Ashley said...

What a great video to have forever. Congratulations to you both. I don't know you personally but I have a feeling you are going to be an incredible Mom!

Unknown said...

i loved Mimi's reaction as well! They were all good, and I enjoyed watching them! you are going to be such a great momma:)

Micah said...

What the heck? I'm actually casting a 'write-in' vote for the Jorts (jean shorts) and THE BELT BUCKLE!!! That is stinkin' awesome! Great vid.

Heather Robinette said...

I honestly cannot pick a favorite reaction. It is great that you thought to video everyone's reactions. You will cherish those moments and many more to come!!!

Anne Horner said...

Lindsey, even though you and J. R. don't know me very well, I feel as if I know you because of our close relationship with Chris, Suzanne, and Mason. Anyway, Suzanne was beaming when she came to a bridal shower Sunday afternoon, and she honored me by sharing your news. What a blessing this darling child will be to you and your family! Congratulations. Enjoy every single minute. My "baby" is 42 today, and every moment of his life (and his sister's) has been a rich blessing. Love and hugs, Anne Horner

Anonymous said...

Mimis reaction for sure! Priceless and what a treasure to enjoy for years to come :)

Anthony said...

Praise God for the precious gift that you now carry!! Know that we will be praying for all of you guys for strength and health in the times ahead.

I'm so excited for you!!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Congrats you guys, you are in for the greatest life change ever.

I have to vote for your granny mimi, great video.

josh and tanya