7.04.2008

TN 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to everyone! JR and I are in Tennessee spending the holiday with our families. I love being in Kingston on the lake for the 4th every year.. and am definitely spoiled by their AMAZING fireworks! We will get to spend some time at Mimi and Potts' pool with some friends, ride jet skis with dad on the lake, have mom a birthday party and see our nephew Tristan. Busy weekend for sure BUT as always I love being with family :)

I have a HUGE praise as I am now only $60 away from reaching my goal for the Philippines. I am almost positive that I will be getting this from family this weekend, so I am very thankful for EVERY ONE's support! Only 2 more weeks before I do!!

Please continue to pray for Potts as he is now 5 weeks post surgery. He went back to the hospital on Wednesday so they could monitor his blood pressure more closely, as it is still not stable. If yall would continue to keep him in your prayers we would greatly appreciate it. I am so ready for him to be all better.. and I know he is too :)

Have a great weekend!!
Lindsey signature

No comments: