7.08.2008

Nothing like it...

There is just nothing like the fireworks show in Kingston, TN. I LOVE watching the fireworks over the lake and seeing how several thousands of people are all there together to enjoy it. We used to get a front seat viewing on the boat with Sue's family, but this year we opted to view from land. The setting is so beautiful and I am sorry if you have never experienced it... I tried to get pictures but they totally do not do it justice!! I have seen these fireworks just about every year of my life, but it never ceases to amaze me. This year, despite them almost not collecting enough funds, it was a 30 minute show! I loved watching them with my sweetie, Dad, Sue and cousins Camille and Robert. There is nothing like it :)




Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

Aww, I have so many memories sitting on the hill in the grass watching these fireworks. Geez, Brad and I were just babies then... Thanks for helping me relive those memories!