7.17.2008

Birthday and anniversary shout outs!

You just thought I couldnt post while I was overseas didnt you ha! No I am kidding.. I set this up to post today before I was gone. This week turned out to be a week of many celebrations and I DID NOT want yall to think I was not celebrating in the Philippines with you :)

Happy Birthday to Beth (today) and Mrs. Kim (tomorrow)! Sorry I dont have any pictures of you ladies but we need to get some soon!

Happy wedding day to Dylan and Mandy on Saturday!

Happy First Anniversary Booths on the 20th
and Happy birthday to Tiffany on the 20th!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Rett and Sara on the 15th!!
And happy birthday to my Aunt Patty on the 27th!!

I love all of you guys :)


Lindsey signature

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Patty looking HOT! She is one gorgeous lady!!

Wadsworth Family- said...

I know you are super busy on your trip, but when you get a chance, email me at jeffwads@yahoo.com. I am looking to purchase a sewing/embroidery machine and need some advice. Amanda