7.08.2008

Deadman's Rope Swing

We were able to enjoy some great jet ski time this past weekend as well. JR's favorite thing to do when we get on the lake is to go to a rope swing nearby, Deadman's, that has been around forever. All of you Rockwoodians, I am sure have been there or heard of it :)

I took my camera this time so we could get some pictures and videos... they are quite humorous!

Here are the videos, not the best but hey I tried. Watch the 3rd one carefully... we about had a disaster when Tyler miss read his landing!!!

Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

No summer is complete without a trip to the "rope swing"! I will have the say the video of your brother scared me a little. I did that once too and have been very cautious ever since! Thanks for reminding me of another Roane favorite!