7.20.2008

Go Sweetie Go!!!

This is such a special day in the Isham family that I couldnt wait until I got back home to tell yall about it!!! Click here then look at #112, then scroll back to the top to see what its for. I dont want to give it away so just go see!!! For the entire event information you can click here.

I am so proud of you my love.. and am sorry that I cant be there to experience your first but I cant wait to hear all about it once I return :)

Lets all cheer him on now!!!

Lindsey signature

4 comments:

The Hands said...

Hey Lindsey! Will you email me- christine.hand@yahoo.com. I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. yours is so pretty!!

The Cox Family said...

I think you meant 120. Good job JR!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Number 112 - Go Gabriel, go!! Ha :) I love you, goober.

Tara said...

Good job JR! I was a little confused, but finally found him at 120. Ha! Great work, that is a real accomplishment.