7.08.2008

Mom's birthday party

On Saturday we had mom a birthday party! She knew family would be there but I surprised her by inviting one of her best friends who she hasnt seen in a very long time! Vanessa is my God mother and was very close to my mom in high school and even in my elementary days.. she used to be mine and Tyler's babysitter too :) Her children, Taylor and Spencer, were like my other siblings so it was so great to reconnect again! Leann helped me plan and was so much help as well; we had a wonderful time! I am so glad mom actually liked her party, as I really knew she would even though she always tries to act like she doesnt want one :)

Love you mom! And thanks to everyone for joining us!!!





All pictures from this weekend can be found in my picasa album of course.. so check them out too if you want :)
Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

You guys sure know how to party, how fun!