7.16.2008

Details of my trip

For the last 3 months I have been praying and waiting for TODAY! Elizabeth and I are leaving tomorrow morning bright and early for our trip to the Philippines. I would love it if you would keep us in your prayers for the next 10 days as we travel. Also pray that this mission of God, that He planned for us, would be one where many seeds would be planted and that His name would be glorified through it all!

Here is my itinerary so that my family can breathe easy by having it :)

Flight Itinerary
NW 1575: Leave 7/17 at 6:03A from Charlotte and arrive in Detroit at 7:46A
NW 71: Depart at 3:55p from Detroit and arrive in Manila at 10:30P on 7/18


NW 72: Depart 7/27 at 6:15a from Manila and arrive at Detroit at 11:45am
NW 1574: Depart at 5:11P from Detroit and arrive in Charlotte at 6:57pm

It is also rainy season there now, so just pray that rain would not hinder our work there. Here is the Weather Forecast.

I have my camera geared up and cannot wait to share stories and pictures once I return. I am going to do my best to document my time there so that I can bring it back and share with so many here... just like you were there with me physically, as I know you will be spiritually!Yall have a wonderful week and a half and know that I love all of my blogging friends :) Thank you in advance for your prayers, encouragement and support!!!

In Christ Alone,

Lindsey signature

No comments: