11.24.2007

Thanksgiving Day

There was much visiting going on this weekend and I was so thankful to get to spend time with family and friends. To me this is what the holidays are all about... visiting and spending time with those who matter most to you. It makes for a crazy Thanksgiving Day but I love seeing everyone. Thursday we had lunch at my Mamaw Ann's, then visited with mom's side at Uncle Scott's in Maryville, and then dinner with the Isham's... what a busy day! :)



crazy pose with dad's side
and of course there was football too :)


mom's family photo

Friday we decided to skip out on shopping and instead I visited with more friends :) Chris and Jenn came over to see the puppies and then we visited with her family too. Afterwards I went to see my friend Mandy and her sweet baby boys. Arent they sweet! I l0ved feeding them and putting them to sleep... and after 4 hours of being with them I truly have no clue how Mandy does it! She is the "bionic woman" as my dad calls her ha!The Looney Tooney's

Me with Jonas and Nolan

No comments: