9.23.2012

I am the luckiest woman alive!


JR,
6 years ago we said I do and began our family together. And I thought I loved you then, gracious day I had no idea! God knew all along that you were to be my helpmate in this life and I cannot thank Him enough for the man He has molded you to be. Our marriage has brought much laughter, some tears, and the best memories a girl could ever ask for.
DSC_3844
You are an exceptional Daddy to our sweet boys and seeing you with them takes my love for you to a whole new level.They adore you and I couldn’t imagine a better leader, encourager and playmate for them. I am so thankful they have such an amazing father to look up to!
IMG_8748
This 6th year of marriage has sent us on an adventure. More than anything I’ve learned than no matter where life takes us, home is wherever I am with you. Thank you for the way you love me deeply, care for me sincerely, continuing to date and get to know even more of me and always wanting what's best for our family. I remember thinking on our wedding day, “I love him more than anything.” Ha… and I thought I love you then.
So grateful that each year for us increases the depth of our love and I am sure 50 years from now I’ll look back at this time and say, “And I thought I loved you then.”



DSC_3836 - Copy
This 7th year of marriage brings a new baby to our family and I couldn’t be more excited that God has blessed us again as parents. So blessed to call you mine. So blessed that God chose you for me. So blessed to share this amazing life with you.
I love you more than you’ll ever know, Your Bride

No comments: