9.17.2012

Happy 70th birthday Potts!

DSC_3640

We had a family celebration for Potts’ birthday a few weekends ago and what a reason to celebrate! He’s been blessed with 70 wonderful years!

DSC_3643

Pottsy is always trying to be funny and so while we were singing to him, he sang to himself, “Happy birthday to ME!”

DSC_3645

The birthday boy

DSC_3648

With all the great grandchildren. Our family keeps on growing!

DSC_3650

Mimi and the newest addition, sweet Miss Ella!

DSC_3657

The birthday twins being loving to each other

DSC_3637

The adorable Cade Jackson, who has been “adopted” into the family.

DSC_3660

Mimi and Potts have lived in the same house for ages and crazy enough my best friend from high school now is their neighbor. Mimi is now a working woman and watches her son Cade while JD teaches… and she LOVES spoiling him!

DSC_3659

I’m so lucky to have the grandfather that I do! I love you my Pottsarelli!

No comments: