6.17.2012

Father's Day


We had a great day celebrating Father's Day today! I am so thankful every day for the husband I was given and there is nothing that makes me fall in love with him more and more than to see him with our boys! There is absolutely no doubt he is their hero and they want to be just like him... and for that I am even more grateful!
We dont really do a lot of "things" as gifts but instead try and make memories together by celebrating as a family. With that in mind, inside JR's card this year he found out we will be taking a camping trip as a family next weekend! Also, Griffin saw this trophy at Target and I of course couldn't tell him no :)

Love seeing how much my son loves his Daddy!

After church we were able to go and have lunch with Potts.
Then dinner with my Dad!
I am so grateful for all of the men God has blessed me with!!! Happy Father's Day to all of you!

No comments: