6.10.2012

Anna Ruth's baby shower

 I was so blessed to be able to give my sweet friend Missy a baby shower! Missy and I have been friends since middle school and she is truly more like a sister to me! I am so excited for Miss Anna Ruth and loved showering her with lots of PINK!
This was the first girl shower I have given in over 3 years so with the help of Pinterest and my lovely Mom, we did all sorts of fun things!





 Wishes idea from Pinterest
Also these girly napkins are from Pinterest
 Mom-to-be and all the hostesses
JD and Jessica supplied the amazingly yummy food
 Clint's mom, sisters and neice came
Missy's mom and grandmother. Soon to be 4 generations of girls!
 I was SO happy to help Missy with something for her nursery walls. The talented Carrie at Ella Minnow Pea in Kingston made her a beautiful ceiling tile!

Missy, you are such a beautiful pregnant Mommy and I am so very happy for you! I cannot wait to be Aunt Lindsey to sweet little Anna Ruth. I love you both more than you know!!!

No comments: