6.05.2012

1,000th post!

Holy Cow! According to my dashboard this is my 1,000th post! It is crazy to think I entered the blogging world over 5 years ago back in 2007 with this post about our first Christmas and now we have two kids and I have blogged more than I could have imagined. Blogging is one of my favorite things for many reasons. First of all I am a lover of pictures and love to always go back and look at the memories we have made. 2nd, my memory often fails me, so to be able to go back and reminisce is very special. It is also great to be able to share what God is doing with us to our friends and family. And lastly, its really a journal of sorts for me. I enjoy going back to where we were a year ago, seeing how much the boys have grown, remembering the good and the bad of motherhood & knowing that I will be able to have this record of our life for many years to come. The coolest thing is to show the boys old posts of themselves and I love hearing Griffin say, "Mommy, show me baby Griffin."

I'm grateful to all of the faithful followers, both that I know in real life and those I do not. It makes my day to hear someone say, "Yes, I saw that on your blog!"

It amazes me when I see these stats:
Pageviews today:
 77
Pageviews yesterday
: 59
Pageviews last month
: 2,330
Pageviews all time history:
67,388



67,000!!! Wowzas :) Thank you google blogger for 5 great years and 1,000 memories together!

No comments: