6.24.2012

Best Friends!

We had a wonderful visit with some of our best friends from seminary last weekend. Amy and Jackson now live in Boston and we havent seen them in about 9 months so it was wonderful to see them in person, even though we talk quite often! Griffin has never been so excited to see a friend before either so it made me happy to know that he remembers our sweet friends!

We had a day at the pool where these boys enjoyed playing together.
 Carter getting some love from Aunt Amy
Every time Jackson and Uncle JR get together there is always tackling and boxing involved ha!

I'm so thankful for this wonderful friend of mine. I am grateful for the time we had together in Wake Forest during seminary and that our friendship has continued on no matter the miles between us. I love that we always pick up right where we left off and am so blessed by her constant love and encouragement! I am thrilled for her new addition coming in October too and I couldnt be happier for her and the new life in Boston that she has. I love you Amy!

No comments: