6.25.2012

10 weeks!

It is hard to believe we have been Tennessee residents for 10 weeks now! In a way it seems like its been much longer because we are in the full swing of our new life here. However, I do not want to lose sight of everything that has happened in these last 10 weeks. I mean, its not every day you quit your job, move to a new state and start from nothing ha... at least I hope not!

God has continued to be our provider all along the way AND has even overexceeded our expectations! At last count we were at $25,000 in total support raised, and thats not including that we now both also have part time jobs! It is still stunning to me honestly and I am so so grateful. It was nothing at all that we did, or even that we are just liked by that many people... it was ALL Him! We received so many checks from people that I do not know and all of those are the continued confirmations that we are right where He wants us to be.

We are loving our new location, specifically being so close to the mountains. JR is hiking often and we are spending much time in Pigeon Forge. Not to mention, Knoxville is such a great city itself! We are also 45 minutes away from all of our family!!!

Thank you to everyone who has been so fervent in their prayers for us. I know that this is only the beginning and soon enough we will be doing more big changes for our family, however I will not forget His faithfulness now and I know it will continue as long as we are doing all we can to honor Him!

No comments: