5.21.2007

We are down to 3!

Yesterday we decided to go out and enjoy some sun. Of course we were multi-tasking (because that is what I do best haha) so we decided to take the puppies with us and see if we could sell any. We ended up setting up camp outside of an abandoned restaurant building in a busy shopping center (yes i know kindof ghetto, but hey it worked!) Well... we sold 2 while we were there from 1-4... YAY!!! Now we have 3 sweet females left. I feel sad because for some reason every one is wanting a male and so we ran out of those quick! The 3 girls and us are making another trip to TN this weekend though, so if any of you in TN know anyone who wants one let us know and they can come and see them. As you can tell they are not momma's little babies quite so much anymore, but instead momma's big babies :) They definitely showed out for me and were too resistible for people to pass by without stopping. I kid you not when I say it was like we opened a petting zoo hahah. People were stopping like crazy just to "Look" and of course pet them. Hey I cant say I blame them.. they are too precious!!!


1 comment:

Amy Gardner said...

Have you tried putting them on sites like craigslist.org? I love looking at the pets for sale and furniture on that site!

Amy G.