5.14.2007

Missy is officially a Davis

Melissa Ann Bond became Melissa Ann Davis on Saturday. The wedding was gorgeous and she was a stunning bride. I had so much fun serving as "wedding assistant". Anyone who knows me at all knows I love weddings and also planning, so putting them together and being able to help out one of my dearest friends was truly an honor. I also got to see many friends from our dear old town of Rockwood so it was a lot of fun. Missy and Clint are now in Cancun for their honeymoon. Congrats to the newly weds!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lindsey please e mail me all the photos or send them to wallyworld. my email is jessi.beastenergy@hotmail.com Love ur Big Sis Jleigh bond

The Davis Family said...

Linz,
You were such a tremendous help to me that day. I could not have kept my sanity if it wasn't for you. You were right by my side if I needed anything. Thank you for being the greatest best friend ever!!I love you LUCY!