5.17.2007

Just call me Mrs. Monogram

After much anticipation I have finally found the one. JR and I decided that it would be worth the investment to get a used one that wasn't in the $2000-3000 price range, as the newer ones are (and this is even the lower end!). So I went to a local shop here in Raleigh and found this Baby Lock Ellure on sale. The woman had used it for a year and decided she was ready to upgrade to the more expensive one. That meant they had it on the used table where the prices were more up my alley :) I am SO very excited as I am sure you can guess. (Side story: Elizabeth came in my office right after I had talked to the man and he told me the price and we decided we were going to get it. Needless to say my smile was from ear to ear and I said, "I have some good news!!!" She said well are your pregnant? Hahha to think I was so excited that she thought something huge like that. Then she said well i knew it was either that or your machine hahah. Oh I am too easy to read :) ) Ever since I went to my friend Jenny's house to use hers to make the personalized burp clothes, i have been wanting one ever since! I am so thankful the Lord has blessed us with puppy money so that this would be possible... amazing how the Lord's timing is. Anyways please know that I am going to practice practice practice over this next month and I will be glad to start taking orders anytime after that!

2 comments:

secarden said...

okay between you and crafts and JR and his food processing I am beginning to think I will never run out of monogrammed towels or beef jerkey - ha :-)

-sis

The Davis Family said...

Can't wait for all those monogram goodies!!