5.04.2007

This week...

I am sure everyone who keeps up with my blog regularly is wondering if I fell off the planet :) I typically try to post something at least once a day if possible but this week I have been sick. I stayed out of work on Wednesday and am still battling a sore throat and allergies today. It is weird how when I moved to college I developed an allergic reaction to animals, even though I had grown up with them all my life. Then when I moved to Atlanta they seemed to come back more often and now that I have moved again it is starting all over again. I need a miracle allergy drug... can i get an amen? :) Anyone have similar problems and have any solutions for me? Well I guarantee you havent seen pollen until you have been to Raleigh, NC. It has piled up for inches on my porch every single day since the first of April. Gees!

I am hoping to get a lot of rest this weekend and finally knock it out for good. Thanks for listening to my pitty party :) Say a little prayer for me...

Also a congrats to Missy. She will be graduating tomorrow with her Masters degree. She had an interview with Austin Pea yesterday that seems promising so we shall see. And not to mention she is on the week countdown to her wedding!!!!

3 comments:

Michael said...

That stinks that you have been under the weather this week, and yes I was wondering what the heck happened to you. And just to let you know, I didn't think there could be any place worse than East TN for allergies but girl I was wrong. Ever since I have moved to TX my allergies haven't been the same. With that said, TX might give NC a run for her money when it comes to allergies. Hope you get to feeling better.

Brooke G. said...

I did not have any allergies until we moved to Texas. It has been terrible. After 4 years of suffering, I went to allergist this year and got tested to see what I am allergic too. I am now on medication but will start taking allergy shots soon because that is the closest thing to a cure. You may want to do the same thing. I can tell you about it-it's not scary to get tested. I agree with Michael- like everything else in Texas- allergies are bigger here!
love your website. Love Brooke

Denira Baird Williams said...

Girl i feel ya to. i have developed the worst allergies since college!! it's no fun!! Bobby is in bed sick now with them!!! i hope you start feeling better soon!!!!