5.24.2007

Happy Birthday Liz and James!!


Two very special people are celebrating a birthday today, my stepfather James and our very good friend Liz.

James is a very special part of our family. He is an incredible husband to my mom and would do anything in the world for me and my siblings. We have shared a love for the Vols from the moment we met and I love that he has such a shared passion with JR and I. He is very laid back, loves to watch sports and spoil my mom and my sister :) We love you James!

Liz is a friend of both JR and I's. They had met when JR was 16 at MDA camp and then I had the privilege of being introduced to her shortly after. "Sis" as JR calls her, is amazing! She has always been such a great friend to us both and gives us great love and support through everything. She is also a great planner and can make anything happen.... reason why she was the perfect wedding coordinator :) I will have to say that I will forever be in debt to her for not only everything she did for us then, but how she continually speaks truth into mine and JR's very stubborn heads hahah... Love ya Sis!

No comments: