5.20.2007

Happy Birthday Mason

Today is my brother Mason's 15th birthday!!! Wow how time flies is all I can say. Mason was the little white haired brother I toted on my hip until he was 5. As you can see now, there is no more carrying him since he is bigger than me! Mason has to be one of the sweetest boys I know. He is never never never afraid to show me sisterly, which he could at this point say it isnt manly to do that BUT he doesnt and I am SO glad :) Mason is our little All-Star. Anything Mason does he always excels in, more particularly in golf and art. He has made it to the junior pros already and also got an interview on TV haha. He also can paint or draw anything he wants. Every picture in my dad's house is something that he has made and they are beautiful! I am a little partial as you can tell and a very proud sister. Mason attends Oak Ridge High school were he will soon be a sophomore. Happy Birthday My Moose!


No comments: