5.07.2007

My babies are getting so big!

The puppies have been so much fun this week. JR and I always look forward to coming home to see them, as they are always waiting at the steps to play. We got them some squeaky toys, and it took them awhile to get used to them but they like them now :) I am excited that they are finally looking like labs. Before this last week some said they looked more like baby hippos haha. I just love them to death, but will have to admit it is more work then i thought it would be. There is no more bringing them all inside in the basket anymore. They are so active and big now that I instead have to bring just one or two inside. They are developing their own personalities and continue to put on the weight. I think we sold our first one so that is exciting too! We are looking to sell them by May 21st so please let us know if you know anyone who wants one!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Look at these puppies...they are soooo cute.