5.07.2008

Melissa and Cain's wedding

This past weekend our family drove down to Alabama to see my cousin Melissa get married. Melissa is my dad's first cousin, my second, but since we are much closer in age, her and I have been the ones to grow up together. I used to go down and stay at her farm house over the summers and we always had a great time together! I was always the "short blonde" and her the "tall brunette" ha. Now that we are older we dont get to see each other as often, which makes me sad, but it is always great to see my Alabama family.. even if they do pull against my vols :)
The happy couple



Thanks to Tyler and Frank for adding sending me their pictures to add to my collection!
To view all of the pictures go to http://picasaweb.google.com/lindseychristen/MelissaAndCainSWedding

You can also download them from there if you wish :)

5 comments:

Anthony said...

It was so good to see all you guys - just too short! Great work putting the video together! Hope to see you guys again soon.

Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony said...

It was so good to see all you guys - just too short! Great work putting the video together! Hope to see you guys again soon.

Anthony said...

It was so good to see all you guys - just too short! Great work putting the video together! Hope to see you guys again soon.

Anthony

The Rue Family said...

Wow! I think anthony enjoyed seeing you guys and maybe wants to see you guys again soon.. LOL! She was a beautiful bride!!