5.06.2008

Good ole family time

I had a wonderful time visiting with my family this weekend. I had the chance to see a lot of people, so I was running here, there and everywhere. Friday night I stayed the night with JD. It was wonderful to get to catch up with her (and sorry no picture, i woke her up when I got in at 11 and lets just say we didnt look up to a picture ha). Saturday, Rachel and I went to see Jessica's new home... and it is BEAUTIFUL! It definitely made me feel all grown up since she now has a "mom" home ha.. love it Vancerelli and cant wait to stay in the guest room soon!

Saturday afternoon, Dad, Sue, Tyler and I traveled down to Alabama for my cousin Melissa's wedding (another post with pictures from that soon). Tyler and I had a good time on his MAC on the way home taking lots of funny pictures.....

almost cant see my hair it is so dark ha!
goofy face
we are on a roller coaster ha!
we are swimming with the fishies
just being silly

On Sunday I got to surprise my mom and Mimi with the new me! They were both very surprised and kept staring at me, saying that it looked like I had a wig on :) I gave them both their Mother's Day presents since I wont be seeing them next weekend. They liked them A LOT!

And just before heading home, I had a WONDERFUL dinner at the Cracker Barrel with Mimi, Potts, Poppa, Rachel and Tyler. Um um good :)

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Can't wait to see Vancerelli's new pad!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that i got to see you! very very glad that there wasn't a chance for a picture!! :) talk to you soon... love you

Tara said...

It looks like you had a great time! Glad to see that Mimi got her Mimi purse! So cute!!!