5.14.2008

Happy Birthday Phil

Happy 25th birthday to our brother man Phillip! We sure do love this kid and are happy to be celebrating his life today. He brings so much joy and happiness to both our lives and we are so thankful for him. He is a man who searches after Jesus day in and day out.... AND has a heart of gold. For all of you single ladies out there... he is a Single man :) We like to give him a hard time about that since his other 2 brothers are now married, but in all reality I respect him so much as he has a true gift for singleness during this time of his life. Not saying he doesn't want to be married one day though ha... and I am looking for takers to be my sister-in-law but know I am a strict judge.. as ONLY the best will do for him ha!

We love ya Uncle Phil!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to Phil!

Anonymous said...

i had no clue that he was older than me!! wow happy birthday phil!

Summershea said...

Lindsey,

I will post some pictures of Krystal as a soon-to-be mother next week. I have been so busy lately with school and moving classrooms to teach middle school this next year. I will update my blog page next week so keep checking for those pictures you were eager to see.

Tell Phil Happy Belated Birthday!