5.20.2008

Happy 1-6 Mason!

So weird that 16 years have already came and gone by SO fast! Today is Mason's 16th birthday and I really cannot believe it. This picture is hilarious as you will see I thought it was cool to wear iron on Christmas sweaters and cowboy hats... oh my my.. but I just had to show where my little brother was at all times when he was little --- ATTACHED to my hip :)

I am so proud of him and his 16 years so far here on earth. Even though he can be a teenager with his attitude every now and then, I would definitely say he is the sweetest teenage boy I know. He is such a cutie too.. and I of course have to brag :)

I think what I love the most is that I will always be his big sister (no matter if he towers over me at over 6 foot) and he still loves to hug and love on me, just like when he was a little boy :)

I love you Mason! And I am so very proud and honored to be your Sis!

No comments: