1.09.2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Yesterday all I wanted to scream was, "Thank you Jesus!" There was a city Chamber of Commerce meeting in our building and I ran into some of the Enterprise gang that I used to work with. There is no doubt in my mind that God had that planned for me :) This past week has been really really busy in our office as we try to wrap up things from last semester as well as get ready for the new semester that is QUICKLY approaching. I will have to say at times this week I have been stressed and really didnt feel like dealing with students anymore (yes I know we all have our days and yes it happens to me way TOO often sadly). Anyways as soon as I saw these past fellow employees of mine all I could do was smile. I knew God was telling me right then to be thankful for my job as He reminded me where I could be right now. Enterprise is a great company but it was NOT for me... in fact I would have to say it was the least favorite job I have ever had!

I truly am grateful for the wonderful plan God has for my life. And as much as I love planning, I am glad He is ultimately in control of everything that happens to my life. Gosh only knows that I NEVER expected to be here right now... but oh how thankful I am that I am right where I am supposed to be :)

Take time to think of the positives of your job, life, spouse, etc. today. No I am not trying to be a spokesperson for positive living haha, but honestly it really does make your day a lot easier if you concentrate on the positives. (This is something I am having to learn every single day!)

No comments: