1.25.2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!


Today is JR's 26th birthday! I love love love celebrating birthdays and especially those who are dear to me. JR is not only my husband but my very best friend. I am so amazed that each day I fall in love with him more and more. We have been together for what seems like such a long time now, but when I think of our future together I know that this is only the beginning. JR is an amazing man who loves me with everything that is within him, even when I do not deserve it. He encourages me when I am down, challenges me when I get complacent, comforts me when I am distressed, and brings true joy to my heart with his smile. I love you so very much my love and hope you have a WONDERFUL day today!

5 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday baby!

Anonymous said...

BABY AND BABY JUNIOR YOU ARE SO SWEET!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Brandi said...

How sweet!! Hope he has a great B-day and weekend!!

secarden said...

aawwwww look at you one year closer to 30 ... good times lil' bro, good times ... ha ha love you rufus .... your favorite sis

Tara said...

Happy Birthday JR!