1.28.2008

Cabin with the Walkers

We had an AMAZING weekend at the cabin. The cabin was in western NC near Boone in a town called Bakersville. I will have to say that I have never been that far out there I dont think... not even in Townsend area. :) It was SO relaxing though to be out there and have fellowship with our friends. There were 15 of us and the place was HUGE! We had great food, great games, and great time of just hanging out. We cannot thank the Gardners enough for spoiling us rotten... it was a true blessing :)
JR and I in downtown Boone
The Beej and I
Amy and I
Amy, Natalie and I
the girls shopping

the wonderful spread for dinner- steak and all!
laying around watching movies
playin some risk

Amy, Megan and I being goofy
Molly Cate and Aunt Manna

2 comments:

Amber said...

awwww I used to live in boone! i loved it! and I definately miss it!!!!! I bet you had sooo much fun!

Tara said...

It looks like you all had a fun filled weekend!