1.12.2008

More fun with the sweetest girls I know!!!

Today JR and I got to hang out with Maisy and Lily while Christina and Jay celebrated their 6 year anniversary.
the happy couple with baby boy coming soon!
going on a walk

Lily and Martha


huge maple tree on SEBTS campus

JR climbed up to the top!

the girls watching JR act like a monkey

yummy ice cream after dinner

cutie Lily

Maisy says "Cheese!"
We had such a great time with them as usual. They are both just precious and always just make us laugh. Here is a video of Maisy telling JR that he cant have any ice cream.. I just love her sweet voice :)


3 comments:

Brandi said...

I bet Babydoll "Martha" got cold outside today with no clothes on!!;)Poor lil Martha!
The girls are soo cute...I just know they must love you and "uncle" Joe...haha the video was sweet! I bet they already know your house = dress up & Icecream!! ha... glad you guys had a fun day!!

Tara said...

You all are going to be superb parents one day!

Anonymous said...

You guys are the best babysitters in the world!!! The girls LOVE going to the Isham home. Can't wait until we get to trade out with date nights! :)
CT