1.16.2008

Michael and Jordan

Last Friday JR and I went out to dinner with the Lewis's. We were so excited to get to spend some time with them, as we had not seen them since before we left for Christmas.
Jordan and I

Michael and JR

and we were even more excited when they told us their good news.... they are PREGNANT!!! It was so funny they way they told us b/c Jordan had called to say that she had a Christmas present for us that she needed to come and give us. Well we all decided to do dinner since we had not seen each other in so long. So as we are driving to dinner I open the "present" and it was a baby's blanket!!!! When I opened it I knew immediately, even though it took a minute to register hahah. JR and I both screamed (and of course there were a few tears too). We could not think of two better people to deserve one of the greatest gifts in the world. We love you guys and cant wait to be Aunt Lindsey and Uncle JR :)




1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow! It seems to be in the air right now! I just found out that someone in our office is preggo too! How fun!