1.07.2008

A daily visit from the Chloebear

Today I happened to have my new camera here when Kristy and Chloe came to visit us in the office. I just love little Chloe and her mom and dad arent that bad either :) thanks for letting me snap some shots of your cutie!









And before anyone asks, yes I actually do something at work ha! This was just at lunch :) Work has actually been very busy as we are wrapping up one semester and about to start a new one. Things at the Isham household have been rather calm and relaxing since we got home from the break. I actually was able to sit down with my husband and watch a movie.. who would have ever thought?!?! No, it is always really nice when school is not stressing, but unfortunately that all ended today. JR started a J-term class and will be super busy for the next 2 weeks. Pray for him that he would have strength and discipline to get through a whole semester in just 2 short weeks!!!

I hope everyone will be watching the National Championship game tonight... Geaux Tigers!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for loving my little girl so much. She loves you too. THe pics are great.
Kristy