12.17.2007

Your Grandma's Favorite Christmas Sweater

On Saturday we celebrated the 2nd Annual Isham family Christmas party. Last year we started this tradition with the excellent idea of my husband. He wanted everyone to have to wear a Christmas sweater so we could have some fun with dressing up. Last year was a bit of a dud as far as costumes go... however this was AMAZING! A lady at the seminary let me borrow 18 bea-u-ties, so I had plenty to pass around. There is a montage below but I also needed to include this picture separately so you could see up close and personal the one JR not only picked out, but later emailed the lady to ask if he could buy it from her. She said yes and boy did that make his day... so I have a feeling this will not be the last time I see this sweater ha! Just so you get the full effect click on the picture to make it bigger and check out the crochet work as well as that it is 3D. Mine was quite a jewel too, with the iron on patterns and puff paint all around it. Oh we looked ridiculous :)



Thank you to everyone who came.. we had a blast! And you can guarantee that this will not be the last year for our party so go ahead and be looking for your sweater for next year too :)



2 comments:

Tara said...

You guys are too cute and TOO FUNNY! You all never cease to amaze me with your creative ways!

Mark Whitehead said...

nice.....